The "You successfully joined!" window allows you to set up your default audio for future sessions. A headset is recommended for the best audio quality.
- Click Computer audio on the first screen.
- Use the drop-down menus to select your mic and speaker devices. You’ll see the green bars light up on the meter if your devices are picking up and playing sound correctly.
- Click OK to continue on to the "Waiting for organizer" screen.
- Click Phone call on the first screen.
- You will see the phone number, access code and PIN. When you are ready for your real meeting, you can use your telephone to call the number and enter the codes as prompted.
If your audio is working, then you’re ready for your live meeting and can close the window.
If not, we can help you with audio troubleshooting.