Error: 'Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.' During Installation of Outlook Plugin (Registry Entry)
During installation of GoToMeeting for Outlook or OpenVoice for Outlook an error is seen which reads:
Error: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: entryValue
- GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin
- OpenVoice Outlook Plugin
- Outlook 2010 or later
A Windows registry entry contains invalid data regarding to the ClickOnce installer.
Remove Windows registry entries pointing to ClickOnce plugin
- Click the Start button
- Type regedit into the search
- Press enter
- Expand folders to navigate to
- Delete entries beginning with goto
- Retry installation with the installer