Where Do I Get A List Of Open Voice Dial In Numbers?
- View list of OpenVoice dial-in numbers
- Obtain a list of numbers associated with OpenVoice account
1. Go to www.openvoice.com and click on Sign In
2. On the My Conferences page you will see two tabs with your toll-free and toll numbers that are enabled in your account.
Note: If there is a country you would like that is not listed, please click additional international access numbers to view a list of available countries. If the country desired is listed, please contact the administrator on the account to enable the country in your account.
To locate your phone numbers through the Outlook plugin (Windows Only):
1. Click ADD-INS section located in the top tool bar in Microsoft Outlook
2. Click on the gear icon titled Edit Settings OpenVoice
- You will see your default phone number under Default Number , edit by selecting the drop down menu
To view your phone numbers through the OpenVoice Phone app:
1. Select the My Conferences section located on the bottom menu
2. Click on the ' i' icon in the top left hand corner
3. You will see your default phone numbers listed as well as your conference info
4. To view additional countries affiliated with your account click on Share More Numbers
Select Host located in the top menu bar
1. Click on i located on the top menu bar and your conference info with default phone numbers will appear
2. To view additional countries affiliated with your account click on Show More Numbers