How To Create A Survey
How to create a survey
- Log in at https://global.gotowebinar.com .
- Select My Webinars in the left navigation. Click the title of the webinar.
- On the Manage Webinar page, scroll down to the Engage Your Attendees section. Click Edit next in the Surveys section.
- On the Survey page, enter a title for the Survey.
- Choose the Survey question type.
- If you'd like to provide more than 3 answer options, click Add another answer .
- When you're ready to save your first question and answer, click Add to Survey . To add another question, click New Question on the Survey page. Repeat step 5 to add more questions to the Survey.
- When you've completed creating your Survey, click Save .
To edit a Survey question or answer, click a question on the Survey page. Make your changes, and then click Save.
To change the order of Surveys, go to the Manage Webinar page, and click Edit next to Surveys. On the Survey page, drag and drop a Survey up or down in the list as you'd want it to appear to attendees. Click Save.
To delete a Survey, go to the Manage Webinar page, and click Edit next to Surveys. On the Survey page, click Delete Survey.
To preview a Survey, go to the Manage Webinar page, and click Edit next to Surveys. On the Survey page, click Preview to see how the Survey will appear to your attendees.