How do I track my registrants?
Track registrants of webinar
Log in at https://global.gotowebinar.com .
2. Select My Webinars in the left navigation. Click the title of the webinar.
4. On the Manage Webinar page, scroll down to the Share Your Webinar section.
5. Click View in the Tracking Registrants section:
- Set the approval process
- Set up registration notification emails
1. On the Manage Webinar page, scroll down to the Registration Management section.
2. Click Manage or the number of registrants to approve or deny registrants.
3. On the Registrants page, select one or multiple registrants from the Pending Approval tab, and then click Approve or Deny .
Approved registrants will receive a confirmation email and will be moved to the Approved tab on the Registrants page. You can still cancel their registration after they've already been approved, and they will be moved to the Deny tab.
Denied registrants will be moved to the Deny tab, where you can still approve them if you change your mind.
- To view a registrant's details , click the registrant's name on the Registrants page:
- Status : Waiting Approval, Approved or Denied
- Registered : Date that the person registered for the webinar
- Email : Registrant's email address
- Registration Answers : Submitted responses to custom registration questions
- To export registration data to Excel , click Registration Report on the Registrants page.
- To resend the confirmation email , click a registrant's name from the Registrant's page, and then click Resend Confirmation Email on the Registrant Details page.