GoToMyPC Mac viewer hangs after entering access code
- GoToMyPC launcher hangs after entering access code
- Have to quit launcher and try to reconnect
- Sometimes able to connect successfully upon consecutive attempts
- GoToMyPC v 9.2 b1930, b1943 & v 9.3 b2010
- Windows host computer
- Mac Client computer, most common in OS X 10.12 - Sierra
Unknown at this time, currently under investigation with our Engineering team.
We have temporarily rolled the GoToMyPC software back to a previous version that does not experience this issue until our engineering team can fully resolve the issue in a future edition.
Please run the update to this previous version, v9.1 b1875, on your host computer.
To update your host PC:
- Right click the GoToMyPC system tray icon
- Click Check For Updates
- Follow the prompts to complete the update
If you do not see an update available please contact our customer support. You may be part of a company account which will require an agent to manually update your host software.