Error: "GoToMeeting is experiencing technical difficulties"
- Error message "GoToMeeting is experiencing technical difficulties, Please try again later or Contact Global Support"
- GoToMeeting will state a session is already running
- Unable to launch the GoToMeeting desktop application
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
This error may appear when there is Network or Local Security interfering with the users ability to connect.
1. Download the GoToMeeting Launcher
2. Right click the GoToMeeting Launcher
3. Click Properties
4. Click the General tab
5. Click Unblock
6. Click Apply
7. Click OK
8. Click the GoToMeeting Launcher
- Find your optimal connection settings by following the instructions here
- For optimal network firewall/proxy configuration click here
- Click here for information on configuring GoToMeeting to work with software firewalls
- Uninstall GoToMeeting and the Citrix Online Launcher
- Install the default MSI build located here
Visit http://status.gotomeeting.com/ to check for any service outages that could affect connectivity