Converted Mac Recording Has No Sound
- No sound when playing recording in Quicktime
- Sound works in VLC (and possibly other players)
- Mac OSX
This is fixed in GoToMeeting v7.13.1.
Workaround to get the audio back in an affected recording:
Convert recording with a third party utility such has https://handbrake.fr
- Download from https://handbrake.fr
- Select recording
- Select High Profile preset (click Toggle Presets if the preset tray is not present)
- Under Output Settings change Format to mp4
- Click Start
Note: Default output location is on the user's desktop
The Handbrake converter is a free tool.