Calendar Plugin Error: "We apologize, but an error has occurred.." When Scheduling A Meeting
When trying to schedule a meeting in Outlook 2010 gets the "We apologize, but an error has occurred. Please try again. For support, please contact Global Customer Support".
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2016
- Click on the Add-Ins tab at the top of Outlook
- Click on GoToMeeting Settings
- Click Sign Out
- Confirm sign out by clicking Yes, got it!
- Click on GoToMeeting Settings again
- Click Sign In and log in
- Close Outlook
- Uninstall GoToMeeting
- Re-install GoToMeeting
- Open Outlook
- Schedule a meeting in Outlook Calendar
- Click Add Meeting