How to use the google calendar app
How to schedule using Google Calendar GoToMeeting add in
- Mac OSX
- Google Chrome.
1. In your calendar, click the desired time slot and select Create an event.
2. The event is added to calendar. Click the title of the event to open it.
3. To add a recurring meeting, click Repeat below the meeting date and time.
4. In the Repeat dialog open, set the recurring pattern, and click Done .
5. The GoToMeeting extension displays under Event details . If you are not logged in, you will see the GoToMeeting Free extension:
Click Add to add a scheduled GoToMeeting meeting to the event. GoToMeeting Free is limited to two additional attendees.