How to broadcast computer audio to participants
To broadcast computer audio through the GoTo session
- Windows Vista - Windows 8
- Right-click the volume icon in the system tray (usually bottom-right of your desktop).
- Select Recording devices from the menu.
- Right-click the first item on the list and ensure Show Disabled Devices is checked.
- Ensure Stereo Mix is the default device.
- Press OK .
Note: Not all computers have a Stereo Mix option. Depending on your sound card, it may be called something else (like "What U Hear" on some Soundblaster cards) or it may be absent entirely. You cannot use your microphone when switching via software.
Due to some sound card limitations, these procedures may not work with every system.