How do I create a Quick Connect desktop shortcut?
Create Quick Connect Desktop Shortcut to join meetings as an attendee
- Quick Connect Desktop Shortcut
2. Navigate to C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local\Citrix\GoToMeeting
3. Open the folder for the build needed to create the Quick Connect icon for
4. Right-click g2mstart.exe
5. Click Send To
6. Click Desktop (create shortcut)
7. Locate and right click g2mstart.exe Shortcut on the desktop
8. Click Properties
9. Add the following text to the end of the existing string listed in the Target field: "/Mode Terse" "/Action Join"
This won't have the classic Quick Connect Desktop Shortcut icon but will function exactly the same way.
Since this shortcut is tied to a specific build it will go through a short download process if you are connecting to an organizer using a different build than the Quick Connect Desktop Shortcut was created with.