Black screen when connected to Unattended machine
When Expert is connected to an Unattended machine, there is only a black screen, the Customer display is not visible.
- GoToAssist Remote Support
- The Unattended computer must be in Console mode, if there is an Active RDP or Terminal session, Unattended will not function, however an Attended session will still function
- Check for any antivirus or internet security that may be blocking remote control.
- Reboot the Unattended machine and be sure that all Windows updates are installed.
- If the Unattended machine happens to be a "headless machine" with no monitor attached, there must be a display driver installed even if no display or adapter is connected. If there is no display driver, there is no display that is projected via Unattended.
- Lastly, to rule out the Customer software, it is recommended to uninstall and reinstall GoToAssist Customer and Citrix Online Launcher.